Products and Services
Working on your behalf to provide the local planning and highway authority with the information they need to make an informed decision on proposed development. Services include:
- Speed surveys compliant with TA 22/81 Vehicle Speed Measurement On All Purpose Roads
- Parking surveys, to assess current use and availability of existing parking.
- Parking demand assessment to determine on-site provision and/or impacts on off-site parking.
- Car park layout design
- Highway road and junction design
- Road and junction capacity assessments
- Letters of support for smaller developments with particular access or policy compliance issues.
- Letters of objection for proposals that potentially compromise highway safety and sustainable development objectives
- Transport Statements required by planning policy for potentially significant development.
- Environmental Statement (Transport) required by planning policy for major development
- Transport Assessments required by planning policy for large scale development.
- Travel Plans required by planning policy for significant development.
- Discussion / liaison with the local planning and highway authority; including S106 and S278 negotiations in
respect of developer contributions and associated highway infrastructure costs.
- Free initial consultation
- Tailored fee arrangements available